Samstag, 25. März 2023

Sendung vom 25.03.2023 – "Tambourine, Man!"

1. The Why-Nots – „Tamborine“
2. The Continentals – „I’m Gone“
3. The Romancers – „She Took My Oldsmobile“
4. The Moving Sidewalks – „Every Night A New Surprise“
5. The Undecided? – „I Never Forgot Her“
6. The Dimensions – „Mary Lou“
7. The Spacemen – „Same Old Grind“
8. Motts Men – „She Is So Mean“
9. The Voxmen – „Time Won’t Change My Mind“
10. Me & Dem Guys – „I Loved Her So“
11. The Pubs – „Lost Soul“
12. The Rock Garden – „Super Stuff“
13. The Bare Facts – „Bad Part Of Town“
14. The Alphabetical Order – „My Little Red Book“
15. The Grodes – „Cry A Little Longer“
16. The Fe-Fi-Four Plus Two – „Double Crossin’ Girl“
17. The Shags – „Don’t Press Your Luck“
18. The Bentleys – „Now It’s Gone“
19. The Motifs – „If I Gave You Love“
20. The Ethics – „A Whole Lot Of Confusion“
21. Ron Gray – „Hold Back The Sunrise“
22. The Society – „High And Mighty“
23. The Lavender Hour – „I’ve Got A Way With Girls“
24. Mile Ends – „Bottle Up And Go“


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen