Samstag, 28. Januar 2023

Sendung vom 28.01.2023 – "Sad Now: The Perfect Moody Garage Radioshow"

1. The Hustlers – „The Sky Is Black“
2. The Zoo – „Sometimes“
3. The Barons – „I Needed You“
4. Solid Ground – „Sad Now“
5. The Uncivilized – „Back Again“
6. The Mad Lads – „Everything Is Blue“
7. The Moxies – „Please Don’t Go“
8. The Black Narcosis – „I Don’t Know“
9. The Grodes – „I’ve Lost My Way“
10. The Esquires – „Heartaches Stay The Night“
11. The Five Bucks – „Now You’re Gone“
12. The Shandels – „Please Stay“
13. The Dovers – „She’s Gone“
13. 4th Amendment – „Always Blue“
14. The Oxfords – „Cheatin’ Little Girl“
15. The Krels – „It Could Have Been“
16. The Elite – „I’ll Come To You“
17. The Rolling Ramsaxs – „You’ve Hurt Me So“
18. The Barons – „I’ll Do Anything“
19. The Hayze – „She Won’t Come Back“
20. The Decompressed Impossibility – „You Can’t Ride Away“
21. The Rockers – „There’s A Pain“
22. The Plagues – „I’ve Been Through it Before“
23. The Challengers „Of Who“ – „Leave Me Be“


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen