Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2020

Sendung vom 26.09.2020 – "Chills & Fever – 25 Shots of 60s R 'n' B"

1. Willie West – „Willie Knows How“
2. Sonny Oliver & The Statics – „Kee-Mo-Sabe“
3. Charles Sheffield – „It’s Your Voodoo Working“
4. Ronnie Putirka – „Don’t Shake Me Down“
5. Ronnie Love – „Chills And Fever“
6. Al Michael & The Capers – „Twist Every Witcha-Kinda-Way“
7. Little Jimmy Ray – „You Need To Fall In Love“
8. Prince Conley – „I’m Going Home“
9. Don Hollinger – „Where The Young Folks Go“
10. Frances Burr & KJ Trio – „I Say No, No More“
11. Barbara Dane – „I’m On My Way“
12. Cleo Randle – „Big City Lights“
13. Little Margie – „Yes It’s You“
14. Bro Robert – „Alcohol (Part I)“
15. Roy Acuff, Jr. – „Turn That Frown Upside Down“
16. Marie Knight – „Come On Baby (Hold My Hand)“
17. Kitty White – „I’m Gonna Be A Fool Next Monday“
18. Ernie Washington – „Lonesome Shack“
19. Little John Hinton – „Tired Of Walking“
20. The Newports – „Dixie Woman“
21. Albert Washington & The Kings – „Ramble“
22. Ike Turner – „She Made My Blood Run Cold“
23. The Fabulous Wailers – „I Idolize You“
24. Earl Connelly B – „I Feel A Little Lonely“
25. Dorothy Williams – „Watchdog“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen