Samstag, 22. August 2020

Sendung vom 22.08.2020 – "Too Dark For Day // 22 Moody Garage Winners"

1. Monstabuckings – „Love Fever“
2. The Fugitives – „Don’t Pretend“
3. The Shades Of Darkness – „She Ain’t Worth All That“
4. The Crusade – „Fade Away“
5. The Couryers – „Just Tell Me“
6. The Gents – „I’ll Cry“
7. Female Species – „Tale Of My Lost Love“
8. The Barons – „I’m The One Who Cares“
9. The Shambles – „I Just Think Of You“
10. The Stonemen – „No More“
11. The Dynamics – „I’ll Be Standing There“
12. The Edges Of Wisdom – „That Lonely Road“
13. Baroque Monthly – „I’ll Be Lonely“
14. The Graf – „Too Many Tears“
15. The Morticians – „With Another Guy“
16. The Statesiders – „Patterned The Same“
17. The Tombstones – „You’ll Regret It“
18. The Fifth Order – „I Was A Fool“
19. The Shaggs – „Too Dark For Day“
20. The Illusions – „Her Own Way“
21. The Bristols – „She’s Gone Away“
22. The Bittersweett – „She Lied“


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen