Samstag, 28. Oktober 2017

Sendung vom 28.10.2017 – "Please Don't Go"

1. The Moxies – „Please Don’t Go“
2. The Barons – „I Needed You“
3. The Gang Of Saints – „Yes, It’s Too Bad“
4. The Sounds Of Randall – „Wasting My Time“
5. Spring Rain – „My Kind“
6. Rubber Bands – „Bubble Tree“
7. The Cordials – „Tell Me Please“
8. The Shape Of Things – „So Unkind“
9. The Townsmen – „Leaving Me“
10. The Missing Links – „They Say You Lie“
11. Mustache Wax – „On My Mind“
12. The Flares – „Forever“
13. Plague Ltd. – „They’re No Better“
14. The Outsiders – „Just Let Me Be“
15. The Masters Of Stonehouse – „Please“
16. The Rollin’ Ramsaxes – „Many Nights“
17. The Mystery Meat – „Girl Named Sue“
18. The Chevelles – „Things Have Changed“
19. The Illusions – „Her Own Way“
20. The Group – „What Could I Do“
21. Blue Lite Conspiracy – „Her Heart Said No“
22. The Bohemians – „Say It“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen