Samstag, 22. Februar 2014

Sendung vom 22.02.2014 – "Sorrow In E-Minor"

1. The Chantays – „Pipeline“
2. The Foggy Notions – „Need A Little Lovin’“
3. The Intruders – „I’ll Go On“
4. The Shaynes – „From My Window“
5. The Plagues – „I’ve Been Through It Before“
6. Unrelated Segments – „It’s Gonna Rain“
7. The Rising Storm – „The Rain Falls Down“
8. The Evil – „I Know I’ll Die“
9. First Crow To The Moon – „Spend Your Life“
10. The Other Side – „Out My Light“
11. Dead On Arrival – „Mr. Crying“
12. The Soul Survivors – „All My Love“
13. The Journeymen – „She’s Sorry“
14. The Stratfords – „Never Leave Me“
15. Twelfth Night – „Grim Reaper“
16. Eddie Cunningham & The Lone Rangers – „Girl Don’t Change Your Mind“
17. The Human Expression – „Every Night (Demo Version)“
18. Clockwork Orange – „Your Golden Touch“
19. The Remaining Few – „Wait A While“
20. The Next Steps – „Rivers Of Hate“
21. The Dovers – „The Third Eye“
22. The Hangmen – „The Girl Who Faded Away“



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen