Samstag, 25. September 2021

Sendung vom 25.09.2021 – "The Best of the Twenty-Tens"

1. Night Beats – „The New World“
2. The Phantom Keys – „My Last Mistake“
3. Dead Ghosts – „Summer With Phil“
4. The Low Spirits – „Gonna Make You Cry“
5. The Frowning Clouds – „If You’re Half I’ll Make You A Whole“
6. The Trip Takers – „All I Want“
7. The Neumans – „I Had A Little Girl“
8. The Viceroyes – „I Cry Now“
9. The Wrong Society – „Without You“
10. Paul Messis – „Nightmares“
11. The Higher State – „Never Be That Man“
12. The Ar-Kaics – „Let Me In“
13. The Mystery Lights – „It’s Alright“
14. The Baron Four – „Yes I Do“
15. The Teamsters – „Digging An Early Grave“
16. The Living Eyes – „Ways To Make A Living“
17. The No-Counts – „Behind Walls“
18. Allah-Las – „Vis-A-Vis“
19. The Young Sinclairs – „Nothin’ To Say“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen