1. Chosen Few From St. Michaels – „Get In On Life“
2. The Five Americans – „I’m Feeling OK“
3. Luv Wons – „Please Don’t“
4. The Human Expression – „Optical Sound“
5. Satyn’s Children – „Turn Me Away“
6. The Midnight Shift – „Never Gonna Stop Loving You“
7. Centurys – „Don’t Bother“
8. The Laymen – „Society Rules“
9. Group Therapy – „Seventh Heaven“
10. Index – „John Riley“
11. The Speckulations – „Carol, Carol“
12. The Lost Souls – „My Girl“
13. Sunset Society – „Land Of Make-Believe“
14. The Bummers – „I Can’t Imagine“
15. The Runaways – „18th Floor Girl“
16. The Drones – „I’m Down Today“
17. Rolling Ramsaxs – „You’ve Hurt Me So“
18. Tempos – „You’re Gonna Miss Me“
19. The Alarm Clocks – „Yeah“
20. Lawson & 4 More – „Halfway Down The Stairs“
21. The Children Of Darkness – „She’s Mine“
22. The Electras – „(Just A Little) Soul-Searchin’“
23. The Avantes – „Beginning’s End“

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen