Samstag, 23. Mai 2020

Sendung vom 23.05.2020 – "Another Organ Break"


1. The Bare Facts – „Watch Your Step“
2. The No-Na-Mee’s – „Gotta Hold On“
3. The Grains Of Sand – „Goin’ Away Baby“
4. Pulsating Heartbeats – „Talkin’ ’Bout You“
5. The Epicureans – „I Don’t Know Why I Cry“
6. The Days Of The Week – „Home At Last“
7. The Apostles – „Help Me Find A Way“
8. The Emeralds – „Like Father Like Son“
9. Attic Sounds – „Shadows“
10. Connie Carroll – „No Way Out“
11. The Deverons – „She Is My Life“
12. The Counts – „Night Of Misery“
13. Just Us – „I Don’t Love You“
14. Plain Brown Wrapper – „You’ll Pay“
15. The Endless – „Prevailing Darkness“
16. The Satyrs – „Yesterdays Hero“
17. The Mal-T’s – „Here To Stay“
18. Kartune Kapers – „On The Plane“
19. Shandells – „This I Gotta Know“
20. The Insane – „I Can’t Prove It“
21. The Vespers – „Girl Girl Girl“
22. The Few – „Why Oh Why“
23. The Exotics – „Come With Me“
24. Thursday’s Children – „Try Girl“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen