Samstag, 27. Juli 2019

Sendung vom 27.07.2019 – "Soul Sound from the Garage"

1. John Fred & His Playboy Band – „Outta My Head“
2. The 13th Precinct – „You Gotta Be Mine“
3. Unknown – „I’m Gonna Destroy That Boy“
4. The Smoke – „Control Your Love“
5. The Jokers – „Soul Sound“
6. It’s Them – „Baby (I Still Want Your Lovon’)“
7. The Enfields – „Time Card“
8. Madd, Inc. – „That Lovin’ Feelin’“
9. The Sounds Unlimited – „Nobody But You“
10. Danny Belline & The Rich Kids – „Money Isn’t Everything“
11. Dick Domani & The Demons – „I Won’t Cry Anymore“
12. Trouble Bros. – „Your Love Has Come“
13. The Rationals – „Respect“
14. Art Neville – „What’s Going On“
15. The Paragons – „Black And Blue“
16. David Clayton Thomas – „Take Me Back“
17. James T. & The Workers – „Let Me See You Crying“
18. The Combenashuns – „What’cha Gonna Do?“
19. The Bedforde Set – „Girl, Go Run Away“
20. The Sparkles – „Hipsville 29 B.C.“
21. The Right Track – „You Destroyed My Soul“
22. Substantial Evidence – „Please Walk On By“
23. Larry Knight & The Upsetters – „Hurt“
24. Pepper  & The Shakers – „I’ll Always Love You“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen