Samstag, 27. April 2019

Sendung vom 27.04.2019 – "Raw & Crude 60s Teen Punk"

1. The Four – "69"
2. The Wanderers – "Higher Education"
3. The Triangle – "Why"
4. The Sonic Lyne – "Last Time"
5. The Jolly Beggars – "Last Step Of Doom"
6. The Travel Agency – "Jailbait"
7. Type 5 – "Leaving You"
8. Dave & The Stone Heads – "I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better"
9. The Starlites – "Wait For Me"
10. The Eccentrics – "Podunk Holler"
11. The Vikings – "I Need Your Lovin'"
12. The Vycountz – "Goodbye"
13. The Blue Embers – "She Was So Bad"
14. Torments – "I Love You More Each Day"
15. The Zone V – "Black Jacket Woman"
16. The Changing Tides – "I'm Crying"
17. The Lost Souls – "My Girl"
18. The Fugitives – "No Tease"
19. J. Goon & The Belvederes – "Beware"
20. The Rondeaus – "Anymore"
21. The Tantrums – "You Win Again"
22. The Precious Few – "Train Kept A Rollin'"
23. Unkown – "Poor Man Free Man"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen