Samstag, 24. November 2018

Sendung vom 24.11.2018 – "60s Garage with Brass Instruments"

1. The Pentagons – „Try And Find“
2. The Werps – „Love’s A Fire“
3. The Sherlocks – „Skin Of My Teeth“
4. Velvet Illusions – „Lazy“
5. The Limeys – „Come Back“
6. The Sonics – „Shot Down“
7. The King Bees – „Little Girl“
8. The Penetrations – „I Got A Girl“
9. The Dominions – „I Need Her“
10. The Scholars – „I Need Your Lovin’“
11. The Banshees – „They Prefer Blondes“
12. C.A. Quintet – „Smooth As Silk“
13. The Oceans – „She’s Gone“
14. The Sants – „Leaving You Baby“
15. The Beggars – „Night Of Pleasure“
16. The Dynamic Deadbeats – „No Second Chance“
17. The Satans –  „Lines And Squares“
18. Rick Lane & The People – „Love My Baby“
19. The Onion Rings – „She’s Gonna Cry“
20. The By & By’s – „Keep It Free“
21. Trafalgar Square – „It’s A Shame Girl“
22. The Rocking Reactions – „I Was Wrong“
23. The Big Beats – „Beware“
24. The Futuras – „Hurt“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen