Samstag, 23. Juni 2018

Sendung vom 23.06.2018 – "Great Garage Guitar Solos"

1. The Raymarks – „I Believe“
2. The Noblemen – „Short Time“
3. Al’s Untouchables – „Come On Baby“
4. The Who – „Anyday Anyhow Anywhere“
5. The Velvet Underground – „I Heard Her Call My Name“
6. The Stooges – „No Fun“
7. Chancellors – „On Tour“
8. Raunch – „A Little While Back“
9. Solid Ground – „Sad Now“
10. The Innsmen – „I Don’t Know“
11. The Regiment – „My Soap Won’t Float“
12. The Modds – „Leave My House“
13. The One Way Streets – „Jack The Ripper“
14. The Trojans Of Evol – „Through The Night“
15. The Reactions – „In My Grave“
16. Creation’s Disciple – „Psychedelic Retraction“
17. The Intruders Five – „Ain’t Comin’ Back“
18. The Piece Kor – „Words Of The Raven“
19. The Status Quo – „They All Want Her Love“
20. Cool Stove – „Big Sensation“
21. The Barons – „Don’t Burn It“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen