Samstag, 24. März 2018

Sendung vom 24.03.2018 – "60s Kiddie Punk & Pre-Teen Beat"

1. The Five – „I Don’t Care If It Rains All Night“
2. Billy & The Kids – „Say You Love Me“
3. The Cobras – „Try“
4. The Little Bits – „Girl Give Me Love“
5. The Lolli Pops – „Look At This Boy“
6. The Juveniles – „Let Me Tell You Girl“
7. The Detours – „Only Girl“
8. Us Kids – „Check Out“
9. Electric Sunshine – „Stop“
10. Bobby J. & The Generations – „Lost In Time“
11. The Detours – „My Girl“
12. UFO – „Runaway Boy“
13. Mike Lyman & The Little People – „Message To Pretty“
14. Section B – „LSD“
15. Chris Parry & The Rockers - „I Need You Now“
16. Jesters IV – „She Lied (I Know Why)“
17. The Tangerine Roof – „Back In My Arms“
18. Leprechauns – „Rain“
19. Buddy’s Buddies – „I Love My Baby“
20. Dexter & The Derbies – „Time“
21. The Five – „She Doesn’t Love Me Anymore“
22. The Glass Opening – „All Those Lies“
23. The Kids – „Lovin’ Everyday“
24. The Groop Therapy – „Ronnie Ronnie“
25. Little Peppy & The Bare Existence – „It Can Happen!“
26. The Tidal Waves – „Please Come Back To Me“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen