Samstag, 24. Juni 2017

Sendung vom 24.06.2017 – "Rare As Hens Teeth Garage 45s"

1. Denise & Co. – „Boy What’ll You Do Then“
2. Dr. Spec’s Optical Illusion – „She’s The One“
3. The Wanderers – „Higher Education“
4. Greg Barr & The Barr Association – „Dance Girl Dance“
5. Sonics Inc. – „Nobody To Love“ 
6. The Graveyard 5 – „The Marble Orchard“
7. The Vikings – „I Need Your Loving“
8. The Four More – „Problem Child“
9. The Young Men – „Go Away Girl“
10. The By Fives – „I Saw You Walking“
11. The Madd, Inc. – „I’ll Be The One“
12. Us Too Group – „I’ll Leave You Crying“
13. The Weeds – „It’s Your Time“
14. The Liv’in End – „Orange Rooftop Of My Baby’s Mind“
15. It’s Us – „Don’t Want Your Lovin“
16. The Riots – „I Can Go On“
17. Sands – „Can’t Find A Way“
18. The Ascendors – „I Won’t Be Home“
19. The Grodes – „Cry A Little Longer“
20. The Retreds – „Black Mona Lisa“
21. The Creations – „I Want You“
22. Purple Virus – „The Law Of The Jungle“
23. The Reasons Why – „Don’t Be That Way“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen