Samstag, 25. März 2017

Sendung vom 25.03.2017 – "Vox & Farfisa Punk"


1. The Olivers – „I Saw What You Did“
2. The Second Helping – „On Friday“
3. Pat Farrell & The Believers – „Brand New Baby“
4. The Burlington Squires – „Back Up“
5. The Barons – „Come To Me“
6. The London Fog – „Mr. Baldi“
7. The Sound System – „Take A Look At Yourself“
8. The Bounty Hunters – „Somewhere“
9. The Illusions – „Just Be You“
10. The Five Canadians – „Don’t Tell Me“
11. The Checkmates – „Talk To Me“
12. The Gord’s Horde – „I Don’t Care“
13. The Torres – „Don’t You Know“
14. The Conquests – „Is It Right“
15. The Accents – „People Are Funny“
16. Psychedelic Sound – „Sorry Baby, Goodbye“
17. The Boss Tweeds – „Goin Away“
18. The Aztecs – „World Of Woe“
19. The Possums – „She’s Loving Me“
20. The Trenchmen – „Chains On My Heart“
21. The Mop Tops – „I Tried“
22. The Noblemen – „She Still Thinks I Love Her“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen