Samstag, 26. November 2016

Sendung vom 26.11.2016 – "Before You Leave"

1. Wheel Of Fortune – „Before You Leave“
2. The Split Ends – „Rich With Nothing“
3. The Swinging Machine – „Do You Have To Ask“
4. The Playgue – „I Gotta Be Going“
5. The Surrealistic Pillar – „I Like Girls“
6. The Dagenites – „I’m Gone Slide“
7. The Tree – „No Good Woman“
8. The Ferris Wheel – „Come Back Baby“
9. Those Boys – „No Good Girl“
10. The Scribes – „Just Last Night“
11. 4 Strangers – „Sad And Lonely“
12. The Scarletts – „Now I Know“
13. The Human Expression – „Calm Me Down“
14. Yesterday’s Obsession – „Complicated Mind“
15. THe Kreeg – „How Can I“
16. The Six Deep – „Girl It’s Over“
17. N.A.I.F. – Blue And Green Gown“
18. Long John & The Silvermen – „Heart Filled With Love“
19. Eddie Cunningham – „Girl Don’t Change Your Mind“
20. Lyn & The Invaders – „Boy Is Gone“
21. The Run-A-Rounds – „I Couldn’t Care Less“
22. The Plague – „Go Away“
23. The Pulsating Heartbeats – „Talking ’bout You“
24. The Chancellors – „Dear John“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen