Samstag, 27. August 2016

Sendung vom 27.08.2016 – "Jangle Punk"

1. Skip Ellis – „Your Bad“
2. The Dovers – „Your Love“
3. The Burgundy Runn – „How Far Up Is Down“
4. The End Result – „Never Ask Again“
5. The Jinx – „I Can’t Go On Loving You“
6. The Hustlers – „Destination Nowhere“
7. The Contemporaries – „Fool For Temptation“
8. The Devilles – „You’ve Made Up My Mind“
9. The Vandals – „Your Love Will Die“
10. The Lemon Drops – „Sometime Ago“
11. The Next Step – „I Said No“
12. The Dovers – „She’s Not Just Anybody“
13. Jason Merrick & The Finders – „I’m Not What You Are“
14. The Nightcrawlers – „You Say“
15. The Black Diamonds – „Not This Time“
16. The Starfires – „Won’t Die Away“
17. Unknown – „You Said Goodbye“
18. The No-Na-Mee’s – „Just Wanna Be Myself“
19. The Trademarks – „If I Was Gone“
20. Moustache Wax – „I’m Gonna Get You“
21. The Tantrums – „You Win Again“
22. The Emergency Exit – „Maybe Too Late“
23. The Trodden Path – „In This World I Need Love“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen