Samstag, 28. Mai 2016

Sendung vom 28.05.2016 – "Destination Lonely"

1. The Time Takers – „Don’t Turn Away“
2. The Trolley – „Breakdown“
3. The Bucaneer’s – „You’re Never Gonna Love Me Anymore“
4. The Rain – „Little Boy Blue“
5. The Huns – „Destination Lonely“
6. The Creations – „I’ve Paid My Dues“
7. The Absolutes – „Yesterday I“
8. The Mysterions – „Is It A Lie“
9. James Street Overpass – „She Can’t See“
10. Unknown – „Now That We’re Through“
11. The Avanties – „Baby Come Back“
12. The Toads – „Stay Away“
13. The Stratacasters – „Can’t Go On Without You“
14. The Innsmen – „I Don’t Know“
15. The Jades – „I Cried“
16. Just Too Much – „Come Back“
17. The Monacles – „You’ll Do It Again“
18. The Pastels – „What Can I Say“
19. The Dingos – „You Don’t Want Me“
20. Solid Ground – „Sad Now“
21. The Bushmen – „I Need Your Lovin’“
22. The Comin Generation – „Hey Girl“

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen