Samstag, 28. November 2015

Sendung vom 28.11.2015 – "A Tribute To Dave Davies Guitar Solo Style"

1. The Kinks – „All Day And All Of The Night“
2. The Esquires – „Sadie’s Ways“
3. The Original Sinners – „You’ll Never Know“
4. The Young Men – „Go!“
5. The Kinks – „I Need You“
6. The One Of Hours – „Feel The Pain“
7. The Headstones – „Bad Day Blues“
8. The Preachers – „Stay Out Of My World“
9. The Fanatics – „I Will Not Be Lonely“
10. The Jaggers – „Feel So Good“
11. The Furniture – „I Love It Baby“
12. The Bram Rigg Set – „Take The Time To Be Yourself“
13. The K-Otics – „I’m Leaving Here“
14. The High Tensions – „No Use Hanging Around“
15. The Java Men – „Just Being With You“
16. The Cryan Shames – „Ben Franklin’s Almanac“
17. The Thorns – „I Want You“
18. The Soul Vendors – „Get Out Of My Eye“
19. The Kinks – „You Really Got Me“
20. The Underdogs – „Get Down On Your Knees“
21. The Beaux Jens – „Trouble Baby“
22. The Torquays – „Stolen Moments“
23. Euphoria’s ID – „Deception’s Ice“
24. The Realms – „All I Want“
25. The Inn Crowd – „Gotta Find A Girl“ 

2015/11 – "Dave Davies Guitar Solo Tribute" by Shyc on Mixcloud

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen