Sonntag, 24. Mai 2015

Sendung vom 23.05.2015 – "Shades Of Blue"

1. Phase IV – „Listen To The Blues“
2. Danny & The Sessions – „Ode To The Wind“
3. The Ascots – „Where I’m Going“
4. The Mystery Meat – „Tears“  
5. The Grodes – „I’ve Lost My Way“
6. Reasons Why – „Same Old Worries“
7. The Werp’s – „Shades Of Blue“
8. The Devilles – „You’ve Made Up My Mind“ 
9. Uncivilized – „Back Again“
10. We The People – „Always Lies“
11. The Oxfords – „Cheatin’ Little Girl“
12. Eye Zooms – „She’s Gone“
13. All Of Thus – „Walk On By“
14. Kostas – „Something We Call Love“
15. The Contents Are – „In Trouble“
16. The Changing Tides – „Don’t Say Good-Bye“
17. The Peers – „Once Upon A Time“
18. The Five Of A Kind – „I Don’t Want To Find Another Girl“
19. The Barons – „I’ll Never Be Happy“
20. The 7th Seal – „Make Your Bed“
21. Symmetry Of Sound – „Here Without You“
22. The Satisfactions – „Never Be Happy“


2015/05 – "Shades Of Blue" by Shyc on Mixcloud

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen